14 Havelock Street
What you need to know…
- Anyone can access this service.
- There is no need to call and book an appointment, simply drop in.
- We provide a warm, safe, and calm environment.
- Whatever degree of distress you are experiencing our cafe is here to support you.
- The cafe workers are a mix of Mind and NHS workers and will offer you support and advice.
- We work in partnership with the NHS giving you access to NHS services if you need them.
As a group of local Minds in Northamptonshire we have crisis cafes across the county and we open on different days of the week so that there is always a place of contact if you are in crisis. For a full list of crisis cafes and there opening times please click <<HERE >>
If you would like to find out any further information, please don’t hesitate in contacting us.